North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Musings of chief inspector and president of SENWI House Inspections

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the Senwi House Inspections blog.

Within this blog I will discuss anything related to home inspections. From things of interest I find during an inspection to soapbox speaches about our industry.

You may not agree with everything I say but I hope you will at least find it entertaining.

I also will be more than happy to answer questions you may have regarding house inspections or just maintaining a house or appartment. If I do not know the answer I will research and get back to you.

Cheers,
Sean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog Sean. In your industry you'll have plenty of material to choose from for your posts. I'll look forward to checking it out in the future.