North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Musings of chief inspector and president of SENWI House Inspections

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Home Inspection - How long should it take?

Our research, based on Realtor and client feedback, indicates that the average total inspection and report generation time for an apartment is 1 hour and the average time for a house or townhouse is 3 hours.

At SENWI, we feel that it is very difficult to perform an accurate and complete inspection within this time frame and demand our inspectors take the time required to do the job right.

We have a two part inspection that takes a minimum 8 hours and on average 15 hours.

See our website for more information on why we take more time to provide you with our quality reports.


2 comments:

Home Inspection said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Joyce

SENWI House Inspections said...

Hi Joyce - I am glad you are enjoying it. Sean