North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Musings of chief inspector and president of SENWI House Inspections

Monday, April 20, 2009

Chinese Drywall - In Vancouver?

I have been assured by the group Americans Watchdog that cases of Chinese drywall have been confirmed in the Greater Vancouver Area.

If you know or suspect that you have a problem with Chinese drywall and you live in the greater Vancouver area, I would like to hear from you. I would like to document at least one case of this material in use so that I can elevate the story in the media and with local advocate groups. Right now all of the building organizations are discounting that there is a problem and in my view ignoring what I think is a real liability for BC residents.

I am not looking to charge you a fee to inspect, I am only after confirmation that the problem exists in the Vancouver area.

Please contact me if you suspect a problem.

Thanks
Sean Wiens
President - Senwi Services

No comments: